The trouble with being (happily) employed is that self promotion takes a bit of a slide. Honestly, check out the moving pictures I’ve been making at Nick Did This to see what I’ve been up to. Below is our 2018 production show reel.
Art direction, and increasingly more video content, by the tremendous Justine Morgan.
Below is my 2014 reel for posterity – I reckon it still stands up.
Music track is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 and is available to download from the Free Music Archive.
In order of appearance:
- Tourism and Events Queensland – internal promotion
Adobe After Effects, Plexus, motion tracking, motion graphics.
- University of Queensland Business School – “Next”
Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, graphic design, motion graphics & animation.
- RTA Queensland – “During a Tenancy”
Adobe After Effects, QuickDraw animation and plug-in development.
- Lowitja Institute
Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, motion graphics & animation.
- Department of Health and Ageing – Aged Care Complaints Scheme
Adobe After Effects, motion graphics & animation.
- Queensland Government – 2014 Showcase Awards
Adobe After Effects, Trapcode Particular & Form, motion graphics & design.
- Queensland Government – Healthier Happier TVC
Adobe After Effects, motion tracking, 2.5D motion graphics (ticks & crosses).
- Together Queensland TVC
Illustration and character design.
- Royal Hotel Roma – digital signage
After Effects, Element 3D, motion graphics and design.
- The Story of the Healing Foundation
After Effects, motion graphics & animation.
- Lodgemen – internal promotion
Adobe Photoshop illustrations (caricatures), Adobe After Effects motion graphics & animation.
- Gold Lotto Superdraw TVC
Adobe After Effects motion graphics & animation.
- Tree of Knowledge Training
Adobe After Effects & Premiere Pro, edit, motion graphics, Trapcode MIR, Element 3D, graphic design.
- Sherlock Holmes pitch
Adobe After Effects and Illustrator, horse and carriage illustration and animation.